June 25, 2010

I know! It's JUST a spoon!


Can I just say how much I love this bamboo spoon I purchased at Starbucks.
It was on clearance for $3.00.
I just had to get it!


I keep it right on top of my coffee maker.



I don't ever have to wash it since it only ever touches coffee grounds.




It's plenty long enough to reach way down inside the bag of coffee.




and it's just feels good in my hand.


I have this thing for wooden spoons!
I love the craftsmanship.
Or...
maybe it's because I have fond memories
of my Mom spanking me with one as a kid.
(ha ha, just kidding!)
Well, actually that did happen once...
just once people...
but that was old school discipline!

Anyhow...
I am glad I bought it!
It has worked out really great.

And.....
here come the chickens!
Miss Nebby Nose
and
Miss Busy Body


They show up for EVERY photo shoot!
If I am outside...
they are right there!!
They only like me cause I bring them food!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great how the little things make us feel good?!? Cute spoon. :)

    Thanks for the visiting & commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute spoon. I have some wooden spoons that I use when cooking. And you're right, there's something about the feel of a wooden spoon in your hand. Like God's in his heaven, and all's right with the world kinda thing.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete