September 14, 2010

Making Progress


Just wanted to let you all know, my experience at the Hyeholde restaurant was wonderful and I can't wait to blog about it! I have never been treated so well in my life...and the meal was perfection! I took some photos without a flash and they still turned out pretty well. As soon as I make a few more adjustments to my blog, I will be making a post and will let you know all about it. There's lots to show and tell!

I should be done finalizing my blog by tonight....so stay tuned!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Your blog friend,
Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Love the new fall layout.

    I need to spruce up my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout, however i see i am not on your blogs i adore and i am hurt. ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ruth, I will be adding you today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with your space! Your pics are super and the fall leaves are beautiful. Thanks for the tip on the pumpkin latte. I'm hooked. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete