January 2, 2013

new treasures


It's January. We're packing away the ornaments and putting away the Christmas tree. This sweet little acorn birdhouse is so adorable. It was a new purchase this Christmas...my youngest son picked it out. I just love the simplicity of it.


Another new ornament this year....this awesome hamburger. It's made of that really delicate, glass-like material.  My oldest son chose this one. And so....these wonderful ornaments will be lovingly and gently packed away until next Christmas...when we'll unwrap them, smile and say "Ooooh, I forgot about this one!"

10 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how we forget about our favorite ornaments over the year? Then each Christmas it's like discovering them all over again. Yours are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love unpacking all the decorations too. .and just like you. .I usually find one that I have forgotten all about!! Funny he would choose a hamburger. .but I sure love the glitter that is on it. .it looks delicate and old fashioned! Enjoy your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog...Especially your photos! I bust out laughing when I saw the Yeti cookies! ADORABLE!!!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This excellent website truly has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome motivating article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You put truly extremely accommodating data. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Impressive Thanks for the post! Carry on, don’t stop!

    ReplyDelete